Castellano · English
Curt Ediciones is a press group which publishes specialised magazines. It was created in 1980 and during the last years has experience a significant development, being regarded as a leading company in its sector.
Its specialities are diverse, such as decoration, nautical sports and leisure, fashion, cinema, turism, gastronomy, real state, jewelry, watches and so on.
- Its modern offices in Barcelona occupy approximately 1,500 square meters and are equipped with the latest publishing and printing technology.
- The Madrid office deals with marketing and representative services.
- An important number of its publications are leaders on their sector and are also exported to the South American market.
- Curt Ediciones has always been a pioneer and innovative company, many of its titles having become a model to follow for other companies in the communication world.
- Curt Ediciones is a family company with a high level of self-financing. The company plans for expansion and improvements are continuous, and the growing forecast is around 16% annual, with a turnover capital of 14 million euros.
- In the coming future, Curt Ediciones will continue to be on the cutting edge of technology in the publishing market. The current print run a present is over 500.000 monthly issues.
- Within the company, a specialised publications division has been created, aimed at company, institution or event magazines.
- Curt Ediciones is the sponsor of the City Council of Barcelona for the Barcelona Sports publication.
© 2009 curt ediciones · Consell de Cent 398 bajos (08009 Barcelona)